22 June 2010

--My New Blog--

Here I come!!
I decided to manage another blog in Blogger (which is this),
an blog which is open to public (some of you know that I have another private blog),
to share my life in Perth,
because sometimes I feel that my "friends" in Facebook will not really want to know what's going on with me,
and I can't possible write a few hundred words and post up ten photos into my status bar.
So,
I made this decision,
that is to manage a "public blog".

I know some of my friends and relatives would like to check on how am I doing in Perth,
and they might use blog posts in this blog to "monitor" my status.
I would only say,
yes,
I will update most of my status and progress in this blog,
but I will not write in all my feelings in my blog entries.
I think you should be wondering why,
and my answer to you is:
this blog is open to all of them who cares about me and also to others who just want to check on how am I doing and they will start gossiping around.
(I'd like to apologize to all of you if I did hurt your feelings.)
But yes,
this is why I don't want to publicize the other blog,
which I did write in everything which comes into my mind.

Actually,
I need to study for my exams on Thursday and Friday.
And what more,
I still haven't finish my assignments (Oops~)!
So,
this will be the end of my first entry.
Good luck to me in my upcoming exams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment