Around 4 pm this afternoon,
Aunt Yaw caught a thief bringing an unpaid good out from the shop.
It was a Malay girl stealing a gift box of Dashing for Men worth RM56.30.
I was writing a bill for a customer,
and Aunt Yaw saw the girl acting weird.
Thus,
this caught her attention.
When Aunt Yaw saw her walking out from the door of the shop,
Aunt Yaw wanted her to open her bag,
and Aunt Yaw caught her with the box of goods without paying.
Aunt Fung wanted the girl to pay "dectuple" the price (means 10 times the original price) of the goods.
The girl said she has no money with her,
and Aunt Fung wanted Wati to "invite" the girl's father to meet Aunt Fung.
He did come,
and he pled Aunt Fung not to send the girl (but I think she is considered as a woman) to the police station.
He told Aunt Fung about his situation,
he said he does not earn much money everyday,
and they live a poor life,
Aunt Fung felt sympathy towards him,
and at last,
Aunt Fung just wanted them to pay RM 200 as a penalty for stealing,
as she felt sorry for the father to pay such a high amount when their income is not that high.
The woman did not feel sorry for her act at all,
and she was SO calm that we all felt that she has been stealing for a period of time.
When Aunt Yaw fumble around her bag,
she even saw goods from Gentingmas!!
I bet she stole it too!!
What an unashamed woman!!
(But I guess I shouldn't be that harsh on her. We all aren't perfect, are we? =/)
No comments:
Post a Comment