Yeah,
I moved into Bently on 15th,
after sending the last pair of Uncle and Aunty Jan to Jandakot Airport in the morning.
So,
thanks to Eunice Jeh for introducing this cozy room to me!!
I really like it!
The house is new and nice,
and I have met 2/3 of my housemates (Shirley and Jenny),
the landlady and her son so far.
Everything here is like brand new,
and it gives me a nice feeling.
If nothing major happens in the future,
I may stay here until I finish my Uni life,
of course this excludes other better offer which comes across.
Orientation starts at 0830 on the 20th of this month.
I'm a bit anxious,
a bit nervous,
a bit worried,
a bit scared,
a bit happy,
and a bit of everything,
which I think most people knows.
haha~
Mr. Lam asked his students who will be taking this intake in CIC to come out for lunch on the 19th.
So,
I'll be meeting some new friends soon!
I know Au Cheng Yee and Au Shet Yee will be in the same course as mine,
but they just enroll for 1 semester and will go into second year university after that,
and Sam Kuit,
a friend I knew since Lower Six in Sandakan,
which is one of Patrick's buddies,
is enrolling into Foundation of Commerce,
same intake but different course from mine.
At least I still know somebody who will be enrolling at the same time with me.
So,
I do hope everything will turn out fine!!
God bless!!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment