18 February 2011

What A "Great" Alarm!!

@@"
In the middle of my "sleep" I heard car tyres screeching..
As usual I will think that it will not produce a loud BANG!,
but this time it went like this...
EEEEEE...GRUMGRUMGRUMGRUMGRUM...ssssss....
I thought I was dreaming about all this thing,
but I was fully awaken by the noise,
and I peep out from my window..
Then,
I heard Jeremy,
Meri's son running up the stairs screaming:
MUM! MUM! A CAR CRASHED OUR FENCE AND THE RUBBISH BIN!!
Then I realise it was not a dream..
I peeped out again,
and saw some people running towards our house..
I quickly rushed down towards the kitchen too and found the car right in front of me!!
According to Jeremy,
it was an Asian guy who ramped the whole thing,
and I saw him later on..
An Australian woman helped to sort things out,
and it was really kind of her to call the police, ambulance and fire engine..
In around 5 to 10 minutes time,
the traffic police arrived..
As Jeremy saw the car crashing the fence,
the police needs to know his words,
but then,
he didn't see the whole thing,
just the car crashed towards the fence..
I was wondering why,
till I walked out of the front door,
then I saw ANOTHER CAR CRASHED THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE!!
o.O"

Before I knew that there was another car,
other than that Asian guy was bandaged by my fellow "colleague" or should be "sihing" - St. John Ambulance's first aider,
I saw them pushing a woman on the roller into the ambulance and another young Asian guy "jumping" with one leg onto the ambulance as well..
That young guy wanted to go up from the back of the ambulance,
then the first-aider told him to get in from the front..
He really wanted to sit in the really front part beside the driver!!
LOLx~
The first-aider quickliy rushed up and told him to get in from "the side door",
then he realised..
haha..
=X

No wonder the police commented that Jeremy didn't see the whole thing,
because there were actually two cars involved where I really didn't see the point how the second car manage to crashed like that..
I'll describe the situation:
It looks like it went backwards and ramped the other lower fencing,
crashing the neighbour's bin as well..
But,
the right hand side of the car was seriously bent in,
and it almost crashed into the neighbour's garage door!
The Asian lady and the young guy should belong to the second car while the Asia guy owns the first car..

Whew~
We were lucky like what Meri said:
Luckily it didn't crashed into the walls of the house,
if not,
we might be dead..
True!
Thanks lord for saving me!
Amen!
I might be dead and didn't know anything of what happened if it did crashed into the walls as it might caused the whole second storey to fall down..
@.@"
Thanks God once again!!

The police are still outside..
I hope this accident will not ruin my schedule for today..

p/s: no reporters.. ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment